The liver is an organ that is located in your right side of our upper abdomen. It sits just under your rib cage and responsible for digesting the foods you eat and getting rid of toxic substances. The liver is one of the largest organ in your body. It converts the nutrients in our diets into substances that the body can use, stores these substances, and supplies cells with them when needed.
When you eat too much unhealthy fatty foods, your liver gets sick and stores some of those fats into itself. That is when the problem begins. A fatty liver is a disease that causes your liver to malfunctioning. The best way to fight liver disease is to avoid it, if possible. A healthy diet can help you to keep your liver healthy. Exercising also plays an important role. Here are some healthy diets you can try to keep your liver healthy:
- Lemons: Lemons are a great way to detoxify your whole body. The antioxidant properties in lemons not only remove free radicals that can damage cells from the body but also gives your body vitamin c, which boosts your immune system. Lemons can also help you to cut unnecessary body fats and reduce your overall weight. Try drinking a glass of hot water with lemon in it every day. The right way to do it is when you wake up and you have an empty stomach. This lemon drink will surely reduce your weight within two weeks. It will also detox your blood and give you a healthy body.
- Coffee: Coffee is great for you liver. Studies have shown that drinking coffee protects the liver from disease, even in those who already have problems with this organ. Drinking coffee may also reduce the risk of developing a common type of liver cancer, and it has positive effects on liver disease and inflammation. Coffee also decreases inflammation and increases levels of the antioxidant glutathione. Antioxidants neutralize harmful free radicals, which are produced naturally in the body and can cause damage to cells.
- Green Tea: Green tea also one of the healthiest beverages you get anywhere in the world. It has antioxidant compounds that detoxifies your blood. It also helps to cut unnecessary fats from your body. Green tea is also good for your gut health. If you have gastric problems try drinking green tea and you’ll be amazed to see what it can do. A study found that people who drank green tea were less likely to develop liver cancer. The lowest risk was seen in people who drank four or more cups per day.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is considered a healthy fat because of its many health benefits, including positive effects on heart and metabolic health. However, it also has positive effects on the liver as well. Fat accumulation in the liver is part of the first stage of liver disease. Therefore, olive oil’s positive effects on liver fat, as well as other aspects of health, make it a valuable part of a healthy diet.
- High fiber vegetables: High fiber vegetables like Brussels sprouts, broccoli and mustard greens are great for your liver health. They are also high in beneficial plant compounds. A study in human liver cells found that this effect remained even when Brussels sprouts were cooked. High fiber vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts may increase the liver’s natural detoxification enzymes, help protect it from damage and improve blood levels of liver enzymes. Try lightly roasting them with garlic and lemon juice or balsamic vinegar to turn them into a tasty and healthy dish.
1. Arm Raises in Sync with the Breath
Arm raises are quite possibly the most fundamental components of qigong practice, and they are known to detoxify and stimulate the whole body. They are incredible in light of the fact that they’re simple and don’t need a ton of time. As indicated by Chinese medication, the liver channels our blood between the long stretches of 1 AM and 3 AM. To forestall stale blood in the liver, the best ideal opportunity to practice is early morning.
2. Liver Moves, A Simple Self-Massage
Another method of eliminating stale blood from your liver, just as improving blood dissemination is through a back rub, regularly alluded to as a liver move. To comprehend where to rub, you need to figure out how to find your liver. The image above shows the best situation for a liver back rub (laying on the correct side, knees twisted and head marginally shifted forward), just as the inexact area of the liver. As a rule, the liver sits directly beneath the stomach (under your ribs), extending from the upper right side to the upper left half of your midsection. An aggravated liver may likewise be fairly bigger and project beneath the ribs. To knead your liver, you need to gain proficiency with the kinds of moves you can use, as it’s anything but a muscle and ought to be taken care of in an unexpected way. Here are the 2 primary kinds of developments:
Pressing. Begin squeezing with your fingers softly under your ribs and move upwards. Rehash around multiple times and bit by bit climb to 100 or until your medical issue permits.
Press and Rub. Spot your left hand over the inexact zone of your liver. With the knuckle of your thumb or a finger, press under the ribs and drop down and around to knead the liver. Proceed for a couple of moments.
3. Simple Spinal Twists
This basic spinal curve is very amateur cordial and you will feel an expanded versatility after only a couple long periods of redundancy. Turns are extremely useful to all the interior organs, as they help improve the course in the stomach organs.
1. Sit upstanding with either the legs crossed like on the image, or any open to seating position (indeed, in any event, sitting up on a seat). Lay your palms on your knees.
2. To begin contorting to one side, put your abandoned arm you and your correct hand on the left knee (in the event that it doesn’t arrive at it, no concerns, simply get the left shin or lower leg all things being equal). Presently begin turning your chest area to one side and hold for 30 seconds. At that point get back to the underlying position.
3. Rehash the equivalent on the opposite side: turn directly with your left hand on the correct knee and the correct hand behind you. Note that each side may feel extraordinary, that is typical. Do this turn around multiple times on each side.
If you want to live a healthy life, it is essential to keep your liver and other organs healthy. Do not drink too much alcohol and junk food. This will not only harm your organs but also damage your positive mindset. Keep up with a healthy diet and exercise every day for at least 30-45 minutes.